Sunday, March 25, 2012

Bored...

Travis and I have been so BORED!! I hate admiting this but I miss high school. I miss seeing my friends everyday and being so carefree. I miss the drama, hanging out on the weekends and stupid school events. I use to go to school everyday, Trav and I would go hang out for an hour or two after school. Then later that night we would make up stupid excuses to hang out again. I loved fridays best. Short days would fly by. After school I would run home and get my chores finished so I would be allowed to go on date that night. He would pick me up about 6 or 7, then we would make a horkleys run. We would always get mt. dew, monster, chips, peacho rings, or star bursts. We would then go to Travs house (there was really no supervison. we would be left alone in the basement) and watch a movie. My curfew was alway midnight but we would leave around 11 so we could stop and makeout before he took me home. We were so in love. Saying goodnight was the hardest thing. We could stay up for hours talking on the phone and texting. I miss those days so much, the flirting, going to parties, haning out with friends and have endless money. There were no bills. No toilet paper and paper towls to buy. No wipes, dipers, formula. No trying to keep up clothes for Kayless ever growing body. We have had to grow up so fast. Some days are just so hard for me. I dont admit to it because I chose this. Somtimes I wonder if giving Kaylee up would have been the right thing to do, to give Trav and I room to grow. Growing up has been so hard. Im still so young. I still want to party on the weekends. Every day is just a repeat of the last. Wake up at 7, get ready for work, get Kaylee ready, wake up Trav, drop Kaylee off, go to work, pick her up, get home. clean up, take a three hour nap with baby, Trav gets home we watch whatever season we are on at the time, put Kay to bed, go to bed...repeat. Not that I would really trade this. I love Kaylee so much. She is my whole life, I would not change her for the world. Travis is the love of my life, I love wakeing up with him and falling asleep together. I am so honered to be his wife. I am proud to be Kaylees mom. I am just bored!! We need a new hobby. Or a vaciton. Maybe both haha. But for now we will just keep continuing our same old boring lifes.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sam! I just wanted to tell you how much I love you. I was your favorite aunt at one time - but then my life got crazy and you guys moved away and when you moved back my life was still crazy. I think of you often though and wish that life wasn't so crazy. What I really wanted to tell you though is how much I respect you and Travis - you are doing the best you can and you should know that your best is good enough. We all struggle with periods of boredom and wish life was different or more exciting (although I have had enough excitement for a while I'll take bored for now!) or just more of something. Anyhow I'm probably rambling but I just want you to know that I love you and that sweet baby and even your spouse!

    ReplyDelete