Monday, June 25, 2012

My two favorite people :)



For father’s day my mom came up with this the idea to take pictures of all the kids to give my dad. So I thought the same thing would be cute for Trav for his first father’s day. I went to with my mom big sister Jess and all my younger siblings to the park and we got some super cute pictures. Well than I decided I wanted to be able to give some to my dad and inlaws as well, obliviously Trav family doesn’t want pictures off just Kaylee and me, so Trav came with me and we got some done of our whole little family :) I just love how sweet they turned out. I can’t wait to get them framed and put them up. I love the single pictures of Kaylee, she is just so cute. I just don’t know how I got such a cute baby!! Seriously, look at her; they just don't come any cuter than this!!!!




































1 comment:

  1. Your baby is a cute one. Its fun for me to read about you and your sweet family. I love you Samantha!

    ReplyDelete