Saturday, December 3, 2011

Kaylee Grace

On Oct 12th I started having contractions about ten that morning after my doctor appointment. Never having a baby before I was waiting for some kind of sign that this was really it and not false labor. The rest of the day I just waited and waited and slowly my contractions were getting worse. That night about nine we decided that we might as well just go check. We got checked in and a nurse came down and got me. She checked me and I was dilated to a three. However my blood pressure was high so she called my doctor and he said to keep me. We went to our room and they continued to come check me every 45 mins. about midnight a nurse came in and I got my drugs. After that it was a loooonng night. I was way to excited to sleep, I kept thinking to myself I was finally going to meet my baby. The next morning at 9 my doctor came in and I was STILL dilated to a three. So he broke my water. Not even and hour passed and I was fully dilated and starting hard labor. My nurse let me start pushing. At 12 Oct 13 Kaylee Grace came into this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment