Saturday, December 3, 2011

Sweet Child of Mine

Have I mentioned how much I just LOVE being a mom?? I do. Its so amazing. Having someone that depends on you for every little thing. She has grown so much since she has been born. (She is 7 weeks old now) I cant believe how big she is. I feel like I had her just the other day. She is such a little daddies girl. He can get her to smile just by looking at her. I have to fight smiles out of her. If I am burping her and she can hear his voice she wont burp. She will cry and cry and cry with me if she knows he is there and as soon as he picks her up she is all smiles and loves. But man do I ever love her. For my baby shower my AMAZING Aunt Becky got me a gift certificate to INO8 photography, for and hour photo session and 20 free photos. I just got them back and absolutely love them.


















No comments:

Post a Comment