Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Growing like a weed...

...but cuter!! Kaylee is growing, growing and growing!!
Everday she looks bigger to me. Her face is thinning, she is getting taller. Already outgrowing her 3-6 month pants. She will be 4 months on the 13th. 4 MONTHS!! I finally understand the song "Dont Blink". I did. Its like magic. I feel like I am not doing much to teach her how to learn and grow. But she said "Mama" and "Da-Da". She giggles. She can stand and can sit up on her own for like 4 seconds. She gurgles all the time and thinks she is talking. She got so so big so fast. I miss the new born things about her. When she was first born she had the cutest stork bite on her nose. Its gone now. She grew out of it. I miss her little squeaks and new born cry. I miss her waking up at one in the morning, and just having her all to myself to snuggle. She has changed us in so many ways. So many good ways. She stole our hearts. They are forever hers.






No comments:

Post a Comment